mattblackrat.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things matt black

General Q & A

Plug
    Plug
    Admin

General Q & A Empty General Q & A

Post  Plug Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:58 am

Easy Guide On How To Use This Forum.

Q. Do i have to join, and does it cost anything and will i get loads of spam emails
    A. No.

No it costs you nothing to join now or in the furture this site is Free with no downloads, no spyware and no adware. Your email address is safe and will not be passed on to any other companies or 3rd partys or Members, you will recieve no emails from this site unless you have clicked the box in your profile wishing to be notified of replys to your post.
    There of course have to be adverts to pay for the site but these are small and dont get in the way.

Q. I want to start talking how do I do this
    A. If you wanted to talk about anything then goto general chat then click on a link you want to read then post a reply or just click new topic and start a new one.

Q. How do I reply to a post or start a new topic
    A. There is a new topic button and a reply button in each thread just click on it.

Q. I want to talk to someone but don’t want anyone else to see it
    A. send them a pm you can do this by clicking on the you have no new message link or by clicking on the persons name and then the pm link, To use pm just type in their name (or do a search for it) and write them your message then send it.

Q. Are we allowed to leave links on here
    A.Yes of course you can but please remember that any link deemed to be unsuitable will be deleted (E.G sex links virus links) by theAdmin or Mods , and no links are allowed in the Welcome thread.

Q. Can i post pictures on here if so how
    A. Yes you can post pictures, all you need is an uploader like photobucket Click HereIt is 100% free to join and use and does not have a trail period,upload your photo there then go to your album and copy and paste the bottom line the IMG line making sure you have the whole line or just email them to the Admin.

Q.How can I tell who is a Mod And how do i contact them
    A. At the bottom of the main page are the names of the people who are on line if they are white they are Members, Dark Blue are Mods, Red are Admin . Also at the bottom of each thread it gives the names of the Mods. If you need to contact one of the Admin or Mods click on their name under the threads and leave them a pm.

Q. I'm being harassed or someone’s post is hurtful what can I do
    A.As we are all mainly adults on here some posts maybe not to your liken, speak to one of the Mods or Admin about your concern. NO form of harassment is allowed on here again speak to the Admin about this; it would be better to pm them and say which room the thread is in and by whom.

Q. How can I tell who is on line and where they are
    A.On the main page at the bottom you will see who is on line if you click on the who is on line link it will show you which room they are in.

Q. How do I change my picture or details
    A. Goto the PROFILE link on top of the page you can change everything there, except for your username you will have to ask the Admin to do that for you.

Q. If I cant find an answer to my question in here what should I do
    A.Speak to any Mod or Admin or any Member they might just be able to .

Q. Is this site monitored 24/7 by the,Mods, Admin
    A. No of course not but im always lurking till the early hours so you be careful

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:25 pm